2023–2024 Yefe Nof ZVI Residency Application
- All applications must be in English.
- All proposed projects must incorporate expression in multiple languages. If in written or spoken language, the majority of the work must be in English
- Requirements and selection criteria are the same for each residency. There are no quotas whatsoever. The strongest work will be selected.
- We do not accept incomplete applications.
- All written work samples, and materials must be submitted in the Submittable form. Web links to articles or other work samples will not be accepted. You may contact us to discuss alternate ways of submitting materials, if necessary.
- The Submittable form allows you to save and edit information. You do not need to finish your online application in one session. You will be able to save the form and return to it at a later date to revise, edit and add information. Your YNR application will not be complete until you hit the submit button. Once submitted, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your application.